What is SUN CRUISES CANCELLATION POLICY?
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR CANCELLATION POLICY:
What Happens if I need to cancel my yacht Charter? Cancellations due to personal inconvenience will be refunded if you give us a minimum of 14 days’ notice. Any cancellations made after this holding period, unfortunately, are non-refundable.
Our tours are generally booked for two months, five months, or even a year in advance. With such short notice, we will have an almost impossible task of filling the time slot we’ve been holding for you.
WHAT HAPPENS IF I WANT TO CHANGE THE DEPARTURE DATE?
Cancellations made 14 days before departure will also be offered the option to simply keep the rate and change the date, if they so wish. Cancellations made after 14 days before departure will not be eligible and will still be charged for their original charter.
Please note: if and when re-booking your charter date we will not be held responsible for any unavailable dates.
IN THE EVENT OF UNSAFE MECHANICAL OR WEATHER CONDITIONS:
If we cancel or change your dates due to weather conditions, mechanical failure, or other reasons beyond our control, we will re-book you at our earliest convenience. We will not, however, be responsible for reimbursing travel, accommodation, or other incidental expenses or consequential issues incurred by you.
- You will not be entitled to a refund simply because the weather conditions are not “perfect and sunny”.
- We cannot be held responsible for trips cut short due to seasickness and no refund will be issued.
- Partial refunds are not valid when charters are asked to be cut short by you and/or any of your invited guests. For example, if you arrive late the return time will remain the same regardless, and you will still be charged in full.
- If the vessel is not in the condition you expected, before heading out you are entitled to refuse our services. Once having proceeded with your charter, you are no longer able to cancel and any form of refund policy will be invalid.
- Refunds are only ever permitted when canceling your reservation due to a closed port announced by the Port Captain himself.
The client is responsible for his/her and all guest’s personal items. We will not be held accountable for any lost items or items left on the yacht. However, we will always do our best to recover lost items. Check out our FAQ’S page for more information.
We can help make transportations roughly 48 hours in advance.
It’s our pleasure to get you to the boat as conveniently and punctually as possible, but with other bookings, it’s hard to guarantee additional vans within 24 hours or less of a tour departure.
If you have a headcount change for your tour, please let us know with seven full days’ notice before the tour, so we can register, or deregister them, and adjust the balance accordingly, no problem!
Unfortunately, any guest count changes made after this time will not be accommodated.
Need some more information, check out our FAQ’S page.